For sewing patterns designed for use with , click here
- fleeces Swatches
Great for: See the actual color and feel the texture of each fabric.
Samples of each type of fabric are available. The sample cards include all the in-stock colors in a given fabric type. Each sample is approximately 1 1/2" square.
Click here to see approximate postage rates when just purchasing samples.
Add to My Order:
- cotton lycra ribbing
- Great for: cuffs, neck bands and leggings
- pt windblocs -- SALE -- -- NEW --
- Great for: Jackets, vests, cross-country ski outfits and cycling gear. Offers great protection against the cold and elements with a DWR finish. No need to line, just serge seams together.
- polartec 200 solids -- NEW --
- Great for: vests, blankets, pillows, hats, mittens scarves
- polartec 300
- Great for: pullovers, pants, vests, jackets, hats, mitts and blankets
- pt microchamois
- Great for: PJs, zip-neck turtlenecks, robes or shirts
- pt 200 textured prints
- Great for: bed blankets (72" wide)
- polartec pj and blanket fleece
- Great for: pajamas, robes, blankets for kids (68" wide)
- Great for: quilts, blankets, children\'s hoodies, pillows
- disney fleece registered trademark
- Great for: blankets, robes, jackets
- cotton jogging fleece -- NEW --
- Great for: cozy sweatshirts, hoodies and sweatpants
- soft shell
- Great for: running, walking or cross-country ski pants, jackets, luge suits
- pt powerstretch regular weight -- NEW --
- Great for: long-johns, tights, turtlenecks, riding pants, socks, skating practice outfits, mitts, ear warmers and toques.
- pt powerstretch heavy weight -- NEW --
- Great for: long-johns, tights, turtlenecks, riding pants, socks and skating practice outfits (13 oz.)
- suede sherpa
- Great for: parkas, capes, jackets, coats, vests, hats, mitts, blankets.
- north country fleece
- Great for: hats, blankets, jackets, first sewing projects
- berbers -- SALE --
- Great for: jackets, coats, vests, pillow, slip covers and blankets
- polyester lamb sherpa
- Great for: This thick, soft and warm Sherpa is great for the insoles of slippers and boots, anti pressure pads for arthritic joints, and padding for dog and cat beds, etc.